Wednesday 28 October 2015

Welcome





Readers of my other blog Gary's Garden will have noticed that occasionally and increasingly frequently lately I have been launching into rants about how we are destroying our enviroment. To this end I have decided to create this blog as a vehicle by which I can express my views, share information and promote causes close to my heart.

I was talking to a friend the other day who like me has been a wildlife lover all his life. We both came to the conclusion that as we have got older we have both got more frustrated with the way our society has been dealing with our environment and our wildlife both at home in the UK and Worldwide, we agreed that we were both becoming far more militant in our old age.

Each one of us only exists on this planet for an insignificant amount of time, but unlike our ancestors we each have the ability to cause a significant amount of damage to the planets ecosysytems. We should be custodians of the world around us for the creatures around us and that will come after us.

I hope you will enjoy this blog and it will stimulate thought. change attitudes and generate discussion.

Gary 28/10/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment